Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 18

 Three pictures? Yep! I had a good day! I usually wouldn't post this "many" because I'd make a big post with all of the pictures, but I probably won't for these three pictures. The food above is a veggie pancake. Yah, something like that. :D

 This week is Culture Fest at my school. We learn about one country every year for one week and this week/year we're learning about South Korea. We made three different Korean foods and these were the three. In the photo above, there are various fruits, chopped ice, gummy bears {which I heard was horrible}, and a few other ingredients.

The food above is called "Mandoo." Inside there is meat, veggies, and a whole bunch of other ingredients. I made the food above with my friends because it was the hardest and most time consuming. It was one of the best foods though!

No comments:

Post a Comment